Registration & Appointment Policy :
• Existing Patient who are already having Patient Registration Number (PRN) or Unique Health Identification (UHID) with us can generate his/her password by clicking on "Forget/New user".
• Please register with us if you don't have Patient Registration Number (PRN) or Unique Health Identification (UHID) with us.
• Please fill the Quick Appointment form to create your pre- Registration No. with us. The UHID will be created on your first visit in Hospital.
• Please note, you can book an appointment subject to availability of slot of respective Consultant.
Appointment Transferable Policy:
• Appointment slot once booked cannot be transferred to another patient.
Appointment Reschedule Policy :
• Please note, you can reschedule an appointment subject to next available slot or schedule of Consultant.
Appointment Cancellation Policy :
• Appointment once booked, if cancelled, the Registration charges paid cannot be refunded. Though, we shall refund you the Consultation fee.
• In case we cancel your appointment due to reasons beyond our control, prior information would be given to patient or patient relative and the charges paid will be fully refunded.
• Please report at the time given. If you are late by more than 15 minutes, your appointment may be shifted to a later slot, on the same day.
• In case of any emergency that our Consultant needs to attend, there can be delay in your appointment, which is unavoidable and you will have to bear with the delay. There cannot be any refund for the same, though you shall be attended at the earliest possible.
• Please note, only one attendant will be allowed along with the patient and in case of a child, two will be allowed.